Introduction – Corona Virus which is commonly called Covid-19 is an infectious disease that causes illness in the respiratory system in the humans. It is the new virus that is impacting the whole world badly as it is spreading primarily through contact with the person.
Covid-19 (Corona Virus) was first identified in December 2019 in Wuhan city of China. In March 2020, the World Health Organization (who) declared the Covid-19 outbreak a pandemic. Covid-19 is now a cause of a large number of deaths across the world.
Till now, no proper drug or vaccine has been developed for the treatment of this disease. However clinical trials and research is being carried on for the development of drug and vaccine.
How does covid-19 spread– It spreads from person to person among those in close contact (within about 6 feet or 2 meters). The virus spreads by respiratory droplets generated from the cough.
Symptoms- Covid-19 symptoms can be very mild to severe, some people have no symptoms, the most common symptoms are fever, Dry cough, and breathing problems. Apart from this, symptoms like fatigue, sore throat, muscle pain, and loss of taste or smell can also be seen in Coronavirus patients.
Prevention of Covid-19 (Corona Virus)
- Wash hands regularly with soap or sanitizer.
- Avoid unnecessarily outings on public places.
- Maintain a distance of at least 5-6 feet from a sick person or if somebody has symptoms.
- Maintain proper hygiene and cleanliness.
- Cover your nose and mouth while coughing sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wear mask
Conclusion- Coronavirus is one of the most severe issues that are facing by people around the world. It is necessary that we come out of this situation as early as possible. So, people should stay informed and maintain good hygiene. Together, we all can bring an end to this pandemic.
- You May Like: শিক্ষাপ্রতিষ্ঠান চালুকরণে স্বাস্থ্যবিধি সংক্রান্ত স্ট্যান্ডার্ড অপারেটিং প্রসিডিউর অনুসরণের নির্দেশ
Like and Follow our Facebook Page for more update
[…] Corona Virus – Best Essay for Secondary and Higher Secondary […]